Sunday, March 18, 2012

This N'at

I really do NOT want to clean out my apartment and pack.  I am just no good at it.  It's hte kind of thing I do better when someone is around to keep me copmany, but it's hte most boring thing in the world for that person.  I've been procrastinating in various ways...yesterday I got my hair done, then I went to the store.  I came home with the best intentions....but I took a nap, and then decided to go to Montana's for some St. Patty's day fun.  While I was there, I was introduced to a guy who is also from Pittsburgh.  While it was nice to chat with someone who knows what it means to be from the 'Burgh...that guy could TALK.  Jeez.  However, he claims that his mother has perfected a chipped ham barbeque recipe despite not having access to Isaly's Chipped Ham.  I'm not sure I believe that it can be done.

Today, I went to get my 2010 state taxes done.  The move to Gerogia made doing my state taxes really complicated last year, and i just kept putting them off.  So now they are done, and I will actually get some money back.  Of course, it's less money than it actually cost me to get the taxes done, but it was worth it.  So now, I will just do my federal and state for this year and be in good shape.  But, after I did that I came home and...took a nap.  I don't know what the deal is, but I am so SLEEPY!    Sleep as an avoidance mechanism. 

Tomorrow begins another week of food and exercise.  All this exercise means that I am in the search for some new owrkout clothes.  The challenge is:  apparently they don't make workout clothes for fat people.  SERIOUSLY?  I have two pairs of yoga pants, one that I bought when I was ballroom dancing, and one that is older.  The ballroom dancing pants are a little snig to be honest.  The others are a little loose.  I find that my normal t-shirts are heavy.  And I'd like to find some shorts.  When I wore the shorts that I have...they just aren't for working out.  I've basically accepted that the gym is a place where I will never look "cute".  And, given what some of the other women who are just as large as I am wear...I really should just focus on what is comfortable.  Here's hoping I can find some capri lenth yoga pants and a lighter top that don't make me look like an overstuffed sausage..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment