Sunday, February 12, 2012

Downton Abbey Ruined My Weekend

I had big big plans to clean out my filing cabinet and organize my closet this weekend.  I did clean out the filing cabinet, but the rest of the weekend was a wash.  The cats were totally cute and snuggley, and I fell for it.  Then of course I was struck by a huge allergy attack, because only super geniuses adopt cats when they are allergic to cats.  I am SO smart.  Then, as if that wasn't enough, I started watching Downton Abbey on Netflix, and I couldn't stop.  Fan-freaking-tastic.

Tomorrow, I must get up early to take Isla to the vet to be spayed, and then I have to pick her up after work, so I don't think I will be able to get a workout in.  Which stresses me out a little, because it is easy for me to find reasons NOT to go.  I didn't go on Thursday because I had been there three days in a row and couldn't lift my leg.  I didn't go Friday because I had some stuff going on for work that I had to deal with.  I don't go on weekends, because...I just haven't. 

So my life was decidedly un-Jackie like this weekend.  But, tomorrow is another day.  I have big hopes for tomorrow.  I will pick up Isla, and then come home and cook dinner, and while dinner is in the oven, I will begin the closet project.

Onward!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment